Acknowledgment of Risks, Injury & Obligations
I acknowledge that the activity I am to undertake can potentially be a dangerous activity and that by participating in it I
am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity:
- I may be injured, physically or mentally, or may die;
- My personal property may be lost or damaged; other persons participating in such activity may cause me
injury or may damage my property
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning
- I may be injured or die or suffer damage to my property as a result of the negligence or breach of contract of
CC Fitness Solutions
There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured
I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the
The member shall not consume drugs, alcohol, or Tabaco products on CC Fitness Solutions property. The member
shall also agree to not photograph or videotape on CC Fitness Solutions property. CC Fitness Solutions reserves the
right to revoke the member’s access if these terms are violated.
Suspension and Cancellation
The gym membership may be suspended if holding a Gold or Silver six (6) month to twelve (12) month membership
for a one of period of two weeks. This must be done in writing or in person at CC Fitness Solutions.
Gym membership may be cancelled if having a silver, gold or Platinum packages by providing written notice, in
person, at CC Fitness Solutions. If the gym membership is cancelled prior to____________ (Contract Expiration Date)
the member agrees to pay a cancellation fee of USD $100. If the member must cancel the gym membership contract
due to military service or relocation away from Dili there will be no cancellation fee.
Release and Indemnity
I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I release, indemnify and hold harmless CC Fitness
Solutions, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my
behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my
property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- Appropriate covered footwear & a shirt / singlet must be worn at all times while in the gym facility;
- A towel must be used at all times whilst working out in the facility
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- All weights and equipment are to be handled correctly (not thrown or dropped) and must be placed back after
- Photo ID cards must be carried or be attainable and shown upon request from CC Fitness Solutions staff
- Shared gym access with a non-member will result in forfeiture of membership effective immediately;
- Each member must respect other gym users and behave in an appropriate manner at all times;
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the gym.
CC Fitness Solutions reserves the right to rescind the rights of members not complying with the terms and conditions
of the membership.
If purchasing or using personal sessions as part of a membership package, I understand that the sessions are nonrefundable
and non-transferable. If personal training sessions are booked a strict 24 hours’ notice will be required to
reschedule otherwise that session will be forfeited and not refunded.
I have read and agree with all of the above and understand that the above applies to the CC Fitness Solutions centre